The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix held it’s inaugural Formula 1 ™ race in 2009 and the event has grown to become one of the most anticipated events in the racing calendar.
As well as a sporting spectacle it is also one of the Middle East’s premier social highlights of the year, with the best yachts in the world visiting the Yas Marina circuit alongside a host of celebrities.
You can enjoy the ultimate in luxury yacht hospitality whilst experiencing one of the most glamorous and exciting Grand Prix in the World.
Watching the race from a yacht is possibly the most lavish way to watch Formula 1 racing. Moored next to the track, you and your guests will have an excellent view of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Being a spectator from a private yacht allows for unique comfort and ultimate luxury whilst at the same time being part of the excitement. Our luxury yachts are all located adjacent to the track and fitted with LCD screens showing the race live with English and Arabic commentary.
Full hospitality package includes:
- Access at your leisure on Saturday & Sunday on board luxury yacht
- Fully inclusive bar of champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet canapés, gourmet luncheon, plus high tea on Saturday and Sunday
- On board entertainment and tickets to Ferrari World concerts on Sat and Sun.
- Superb trackside berth.
- Hostesses on hand throughout both days