Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix Hospitality
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix held it’s inaugural Formula 1™ race in 2009 and the event has grown to become one of the most anticipated events in the racing calendar.
As well as a sporting spectacle it is also one of the Middle East’s premier social highlights of the year, with the best yachts in the world visiting the Yas Marina circuit alongside a host of celebrities.
You can enjoy the ultimate in luxury yacht hospitality whilst experiencing one of the most glamorous and exciting Grand Prix in the World.
Watching the race from a yacht is possibly the most lavish way to watch Formula 1 racing. Moored next to the track, you and your guests will have an excellent view of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
What the full package includes
- Access at your leisure on Saturday & Sunday on board luxury yacht
- Fully inclusive bar of champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet canapés, gourmet luncheon, plus high tea on Saturday and Sunday
- On board entertainment and tickets to Ferrari World concerts on Sat and Sun.
- Superb trackside berth.
- Hostesses on hand throughout both days